With the improvement of people's living standards and the increasing awareness of environmental protection, it has become an inevitable requirement for the development of packaging paper trays to gradually replace foam packaging. Why can packaging paper trays replace foam packaging?
(1) Pulp molded products are made of plant fiber pulp or waste paper products that can be completely recycled and reused as basic materials, and are made with unique technology and are widely used in food (medicine) storage, electrical packaging, Non-polluting technology-based green products in the fields of planting seedlings, medical utensils, handicraft blanks and fragile liner packaging.
(2) With the development of industry, a large number of fluorine-containing substances have risen into the atmosphere, causing extensive destruction of the ozone layer on which humans depend. Several thousand kilometers of ozone hole have been formed in the Antarctic and Arctic, giving the earth's ecological environment This caused great harm. For this reason, the United Nations Environmental Protection Agency convened a world-wide environmental conference. In 1998, the "Vienna Convention for the Protection of the Ozone Layer" and the "Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer" were passed, clearly stipulating that countries in the world It will be gradually reduced until the fluorine-containing substances that destroy the ozone layer are prohibited from entering the atmosphere.
(3) In recent years, plastic products, one of the three major packaging materials, especially expanded polystyrene (EPS) products, have become more and more serious and have become a "white pollution" that everyone hates. The waste disposal of these polystyrene foam packaging brings serious pollution to the environment. Burning destroys the earth's atmospheric ozone layer; the piles cannot be corroded and the geological structure is destroyed. These foam plastic product wastes have caused great damage to the earth's environment. Switching to biodegradable environmentally friendly packaging materials, eliminating "white pollution", and improving people's living environment have become international and domestic express requirements.
(4) The tableware products and industrial packaging products produced by pulp molding technology are environmentally friendly products. They use natural plant fibers or waste paper as raw materials, and there is no pollution in the production and use processes. In addition to its active role in replacing disposable plastic tableware, molded pulp products are also widely used in packaging of industrial products, especially electronic products. Molded pulp products are gradually entering the mainstream of commercial activities. It is currently a good product of foamed plastic products. As an alternative product, the pulp molded product industry is booming.
(5) Pulp molded products are developing rapidly and have good prospects.
Address: Pinghan Village Committee Industrial Development
Zone, Gonghe Town, Heshan City
Mobile：18138060289(Mr. Li) 13266450566（Mr. Lin）