1. Industrial paper tray: Mainly used in lining packaging of home appliances, medical equipment, electrified materials, and lighting.
2. Agricultural paper support: mainly used for fruits, poultry eggs, agricultural nutrition bowls, etc.
3. Food paper tray: mainly used in food bowls, pots, supermarket food trays, etc.
(1) The process technology is simple and practical, and there is basically no pollution in the production process, which meets the requirements of cleaner production. In addition, each process of its production line, except that the management of the automatic control system requires high quality of personnel, the rest are all skilled technologies, which can be mastered after short-term training, and the degree of localization of its equipment is very high, which is very conducive to the popularization of the project. Promotion, which is also a convenient condition for quickly taking advantage of the environmental protection advantages of pulp molded products.
(2) Wide sources of raw materials and low cost. It is mainly made of waste paper or annual herb fiber pulp. The raw materials can be adapted to local conditions.
(3) It has good shock resistance and cushioning properties, and uses the suspension method to generate adsorption, which can effectively protect the product from damage during transportation.
(4) The weight is light, the recycling cost is low, and it can be used repeatedly.
(5) From production and use to waste disposal, there is no pollution to the environment. During the production process, water consumption is small, no waste water is discharged, and environmental pollution is reduced. 68) Pulp molded products have good water absorption, hydrophobicity and heat insulation. . Various additives can be added according to customer requirements during pulping to make the product resistant to acid, alkali, sunlight, water, oil, leakage, and deformation.
(6) Compared with traditional packaging materials, such as styrofoam (EPS), EPE foam, etc., it has a small volume and can be stacked and stored, saving stacking space and transportation costs.
Because the pulp molded products have sufficient raw material sources, the production and use process is pollution-free, widely applicable, low cost, light weight, high strength, plasticity, cushioning, interchangeability, good decoration performance, and can be reused and recycled. And other characteristics, so it has strong vitality and broad application prospects. According to the scope of application, pulp molding mainly includes two categories: disposable environmentally friendly tableware and environmentally friendly packaging products, both of which have been widely used.
Heshan Baihua Paper Products is a paper tray manufacturer focusing on the environmental protection paper tray industry. The company produces pulp molded packaging paper trays, industrial packaging, medical care products packaging, and food packaging. It is environmentally friendly and inexpensive. It is made of white foam plastic EPS. An ideal substitute, it has the advantage of high temperature resistance compared with PLA products.
(Some materials on this website come from the Internet. If the information displayed on this website infringes your copyright or other legal rights, please notify us in time, and this website will be deleted in time.)
Address: Pinghan Village Committee Industrial Development
Zone, Gonghe Town, Heshan City
Mobile：18138060289(Mr. Li) 13266450566（Mr. Lin）