Pulp molded products have developed rapidly and have good prospects because of their unique performance advantages:
(1) The process technology is simple and practical, and there is basically no pollution in the production process, which meets the requirements of cleaner production. In addition, each process of its production line, except that the management of the automatic control system requires high quality of personnel, the rest are all skilled technologies, which can be mastered after short-term training, and the degree of localization of its equipment is very high, which is very conducive to the popularization of the project. Promotion, which is also a convenient condition for quickly taking advantage of the environmental protection advantages of pulp molded products.
(2) Wide sources of raw materials and low cost. It is mainly made of waste paper or annual herb fiber pulp. The raw materials can be adapted to local conditions, and the raw materials can be obtained on the spot, which is inexhaustible and inexhaustible.
(3) The paper tray package has good shock resistance and cushioning properties. The suspension method is used to produce excellent adsorption, which can effectively protect the product from damage during transportation.
(4) The weight is light, the recycling cost is low, and it can be used repeatedly.
(5) Good protection, interchangeability and decoration performance.
(6) From production and use to waste treatment, there is no pollution to the environment. The water consumption in the production process is small, no waste water is discharged, and environmental pollution is reduced.
(7) Good air permeability, which has unique advantages for the packaging of fresh products.
(8) Pulp molded products have good water absorption, hydrophobicity and heat insulation. Various additives can be added according to customer requirements during pulping to make the product resistant to acid, alkali, sunlight, water, oil, leakage, and deformation.
(9) Modern production technology can realize high-speed, automated mass production.
(10) Compared with traditional packaging materials, such as styrofoam (EPS), EPE foam, etc., it has a small volume and can be stacked and stored, saving storage space and transportation costs.
(11) The paper tray factory can perform post-processing on the surface quality, color, graphics and other appearance elements of the product according to the different requirements of users to meet the needs of product display
Address: Pinghan Village Committee Industrial Development
Zone, Gonghe Town, Heshan City
Mobile：18138060289(Mr. Li) 13266450566（Mr. Lin）